湖北快3回血计划The Bursar's Office is responsible for the collection of all fees owed to the university. The Bursar's Office is located on the first floor of Sparks Hall.
Sparks Hall is located on the corner of 15th Street and Main Street. Our building is wheelchair accessible. Visitor parking and posted handicapped parking spaces are available.
Important informationClick the arrow for more information
Undergraduate Tuition and Fee Calculation Changes
For the Fall 2019 semester, the first set of refund checks (for students with credit balances after the disbursement of aid) should be available beginning September 5, 2019.
- Students are encouraged to sign up for direct deposit in order to receive refund checks in a timely manner. Direct deposit signup is available through the Accounting Office on the second floor of Sparks Hall. Be sure and bring TWO forms of ID.
- Students will be allowed to charge books to their student account at the Murray State University Bookstore until August 27, 2019.
- Students who live off campus may email the Bursar at firstname.lastname@example.org for an official letter which can be provided to landlords documenting the changes in the availability of refund checks.
Federal/state aid and scholarship payments to eligible students’ accounts will begin after the drop/add period, which is after the 5th day of classes.
Fall 2019 payment plan due dates
Four Installment Payment Plan
- 1st payment: August 5, 2019
- 2nd payment: September 5, 2019
- 3rd payment: October 5, 2019
- 4th payment: November, 2019
- 1st payment: September 5, 2019
- 2nd payment: October 5, 2019
- 3rd payment: November 5, 2019
湖北快3回血计划Students must make payment via their myGate account, or by mailing a check to:
Murray State University, 200 Sparks Hall, Murray, KY 42071-3312
PAY ONLINE — Students 湖北快3回血计划can pay online through the payment portal located under the “Money” tab within their myGate account. Once students have followed the “My Account” link under the “Money” tab, they will be re-directed to the payment website. Students will then use a web-based payment method to pay the balance of their account using an electronic check from a checking or savings account, debit card or credit card through Pay-Path?
湖北快3回血计划Any student NOT paying their balance in FULL must enroll in the Murray State Payment Plan and pay the $30 nonrefundable setup fee via their myGate account. Students may enroll each semester in the payment plan after they receive their first billing statement.
In order for institutional scholarships or discounts to pay to undergraduate students’ accounts, they must complete the Free Application of Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA can be completed at .
If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Asset Preservation Fee
Fall 2019 important dates
- August 11 - Late registration ($100 late fee begins)
- August 20 - Classes begin
- August 22 - Last day to drop any full semester course at 100%
- August 26 - Last day to register for Fall 2019 full semester classes
Get an idea of what it will cost you to attend Murray State University. Our quick and convenient will provide an estimate based on tuition and fees, room and board, books and expenses as well as your eligibility for scholarships, grants and financial aid.
Check your email
In accordance with Murray State's policy on university communication through email - your Murray State email account (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the official means of communication by the university and the Bursar's Office. This is the email account where we will send your e-bills and any other notification from our office. Make sure to check your email and review your account regularly to avoid future issues.
Bursar's Office Hours
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST
Bursar's Office Main Line: (270) 809-4227
Consent to release
Before we can communicate with you or anyone about your account over the telephone, you must complete the Consent to Release Student Information Form located under your “Academics” tab in myGate.